The tentative start date for Rigid Riders this season is . If trail conditions are too poor, the opening night will be pushed back to the following . As of today, the trail conditions at Brookvale are fair. The trails are soft due to heavy rain. There are also several bad sections where there is a lot of standing water on the trails. A final decision will be made closer to the date as to whether or not we will be proceeding with Rigid riders on the 16th.