Rigid Riders MTB Club opening night is tonight and takes place every Tuesday night. Few changes this year.
Information Sheet for Rigid Riders
• The first meeting will be on June 2nd, 2015.
• There will be weekly Time Trials for members of the Rigid Riders club.
• Members are asked to meet every Tuesday night at 6PM at the Brookvale lodge.
• Provincial team kids will have their own separate group.
• There will be a coaches meeting at 6PM prior to the season’s commencement, and these coaches will be given a free rigid riders membership.
• Groups will be categorized by ability, not by age. Therefore, the youth will be categorized by ability and the adults will be separated into beginner, intermediate, and advanced groups.
• Be sure to be on time, as the Rigid Riders leave at 6:30 PM sharp to begin the ride, and group organization begins at 6:15PM.
• Online Registration is encouraged, as it will help speed along the process once you arrive.
• There will be club races every third Tuesday, begin at 7:30 PM after the regular ride.
• There is a bike loaner program in place where you can borrow a bike rather than purchasing one.
• Everyone that registers for a Rigid Riders membership will receive a bike plate with their name on it.