We are still short volunteers for the Canada Games Road Race in Summerside on the 20th of Aug... If you haven't signed up already, time is running out!
Experiencing the Canada Games as a volunteer is often a-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We encourage you to join our team and apply to be one of the 6,000 volunteers that will help deliver a uniquely P.E.I. Canada Games.
What does it take to volunteer for the 2009 Canada Games?
· Availability during the 2009 Canada Games, August 15 -29, 2009
· Positive and enthusiastic attitude
· Willingness and availability to complete orientation and training sessions
· Minimum 14 years of age on or before August 15, 2009
· You must complete and pass an RCMP background check, as well as any other relevant security clearances to be considered for a volunteer role
The online application form will take approximately 15 – 20 minutes to complete. In this section we will collect information regarding your availability, skills and interests. Some information and documents you should have nearby to help you complete the form include:
· Your e-mail address
· CPR and/or first aid certification (if applicable)
· Emergency contact information
· Driver’s Licence (if applicable)
Go to the 2009 Canada Games Site to apply www.2009canadagames.ca
If you have any questions please call me at 566-0172 or 892-2545 after 5pm and on weekends
Director of Cycling
2009 Canada Games